The Back-end Web Developer's primary focus is maintenance and further development of our in-house CMS platform. Responsibilities include the setup and configuration of the CMS for new websites and web applications and integration of HTML prepared by the Front-end Development team.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and support our in-house CMS platform.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelor/Master Degree of Computer Science or Software Engineer.
- Thai Nationality.
- Good Communicate in English.
- At least 3 years of experienced.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Able to delivery works on a deadline.
- Well understanding of the following technologies, programming languages and application.
- Laravel Framework
- CSS3, SCSS
- ES6, TypeScript (Optional)
- MVC, MVVM
Interested candidates are invited to write in with Full resume and expected salary to the email address email@example.com
For more information please visit: www.quo-global.com