Job Summary :
- We are looking for an experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement.
- As an experience designer, you are responsible for developing design concepts for responsive websites. You will work with the design and development teams to create beautiful and effective websites for hotel and travel industry and reporting to the Digital Design Director.
- Design high standard of website, user interface and user experience best practice.
- Proven experience with a focus on responsive web design standards and mobile experiences
- Create innovative visual solutions that meet clients’ needs by applying brand identity systems, typography, photography, colour, etc.
- Develop and communicate creative and industry-leading website concepts
- Helping to identify user needs and establish designs that help them reach their goals
- Provide quality assurance (QA) of creative deliverables
- Work closely with technical team and digital design director
- 5+ years’ experience on Web, UX,UI design
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- A solid understanding of user interface design patterns, information architecture and user experience best practices.
- A strong design portfolio (applications without portfolio will not be considered)
- Understanding of HTML and web technologies are essential
- A good working knowledge of online production
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and associated design tools
- Good communication skills including ability to convey creative concepts and rationale to other team members
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable. Aim for world-class quality standard
- Fair english communication skills
- Have the ability to work well with a team of diverse colleagues
- Team player
Interested candidates are invited to write in with Full resume, expected salary and portfolio to the email address email@example.com
For more information please visit: www.quo-global.com