- Responsible for the overall project planning (resource, milestone, project plan, communication) and coordination.
- Identify required project resources.
- Arrange and lead Project Kick-off and working team meetings
- Prepare and distribute project progress reports to all stakeholders
- Manage and communicate scope and potential scope changes
- Organize the team resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Manage, monitor and communicate risks
- Identify key issues and communicate key team decisions and reasoning in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain processes to identify and resolve integration issues
- Anticipate project deviations proactively and be responsible for taking immediate corrective actions
- Monitor project costs vs budget and take corrective actions to ensure project completion within budget
- Respond to project team members’ concerns and work with problem resources
- Manage and deliver project deliverables on time and on budget
- Evaluate team performance and allocate project incentive to project working team
- Prepare and distribute project closure reports to all stakeholder
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management (Software development project is preferable)
- Have experience in Financial/Banking/IFRS.
- Strong communication skill in Banking, Government, State Enterprise project experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodology e.g. Prince 2, PMP or MSP, desirable
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Strong communication skill, ability to perform formal communication and reporting , and lead meetings with creditability.
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills, good in people management skill and team supervisory
- High energetic, pro-active and persistent
Locus Telecommunication Inc Ltd.
CWTower, Tower B, 19th Floor Unit B1901-02, Ratchadapisek Rd.,
Huai Khwang,Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact: Busara 094 999 7498
Email: [email protected]