Looking for good programmers from Thailand to join my team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Good salary and place to stay provided.

wave
Chizuoka Studiochi
รับสมัครงาน (Job)
Looking for good programmers from Thailand to join my team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Good salary and place to stay provided.

Hello everyone.

I am looking for good Thai programmers who are skilled in Yii2 to join my team in Malaysia. If you know more... even better! But Yii2 is the core requirement. The number of years of experience you have is not important as long as you can pass the test I will provide. You will be paid well and be provided a place to stay too. The location will be nearby Sunway Pyramid which is 10minutes from Kuala Lumpur.

If you are looking to expand beyond Thailand this is your chance! You will be exposed to not  just Yii2 but also Vue.js, Redis, ElasticSearch, Google cloud systems, and more. You will also be working on a global platform in use all over the world.

If you are interested or would like to know more about the job and the company, do contact me in my email at khoo.han.wei@vtcholding.com or skype: chizuoka@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to your applications!

----------------------------------------------

สวัสดีทุกคน.

ฉันกำลังมองหาโปรแกรมเมอร์ไทยที่มีทักษะใน Yii2 เพื่อเข้าร่วมทีมของฉันในมาเลเซีย ถ้าคุณรู้มากขึ้น ... ดียิ่งขึ้น! แต่ Yii2 เป็นข้อกำหนดหลัก จำนวนปีของประสบการณ์ที่คุณมีไม่สำคัญตราบเท่าที่คุณสามารถผ่านการทดสอบที่ฉันจะให้ คุณจะได้รับค่าตอบแทนที่ดีและได้รับการจัดหาสถานที่ที่จะอยู่ด้วย สถานที่ตั้งอยู่ใกล้กับ Sunway Pyramid ซึ่งอยู่ห่างจากกรุงกัวลาลัมเปอร์เพียง 10 นาที

หากคุณกำลังมองหาการขยายตัวเกินกว่าประเทศไทยนี้เป็นโอกาสของคุณ! คุณจะสัมผัสกับ Yii2 ไม่เพียง แต่ยัง Vue.js, Redis, ElasticSearch, ระบบคลาวด์ของ Google และอื่น ๆ นอกจากนี้คุณยังจะได้ทำงานบนแพลตฟอร์มระดับโลกที่ใช้งานได้ทั่วโลก

หากคุณสนใจหรือต้องการทราบข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับงานและ บริษัท ติดต่อได้ที่อีเมล khoo.han.wei@vtcholding.com หรือ skype: chizuoka@hotmail.com

มองไปข้างหน้าเพื่อการใช้งานของคุณ!

0 ความคิดเห็น
ไม่พบผลลัพธ์