- Analyzing an organization and designing its processes and system.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team overall test objectives.
- Assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Understanding as-is process, analyzing users' requirements and documents requirements.
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in business computer, Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field.
- 2 - 3 years experience in Software Testing for junior level.
- Experience Software Testing, System Test, Integration Test and/or User Acceptance Test is a plus.
- Banking domain testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suited solution for clients.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
Location: Ratchayothin, Chatuchak
Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 8.30 - 17.30
Apply at Email: [email protected]